17 Feb 2015

+++ Long winter nights part I +++


Few updates from those long winter nights I´ve dedicated to do some painting and stuff.

+++

First of all are those Myrmidons from Horus Heresy. Since I´m dedicated fan of John Blanche´s vision of Warhammer 40K, I love all those mechanicum models and looking forward to rumors of them to be playable in 40K as well.
Painting them was quite a pleasure. And very easy.

+++

As I was bored by marines, I´ve decided to finish my Imperial Guard regiment. There was more than 100 models not painted or only partialy painted.
Those 102 models  on the picture are boys and girls of proud 4th Yalden regiment.
Of course there are more painted by now so I´ll make group pic today I hope.
But right now, enjoy those few (those happy few...)

+++


Ah, my precious Faithful. Count as conscripts, those religious fanatics, veterans from the battles long gone and infirmary patients are colourful addition to otherwise dull and monochrome guard.
I really like them.
And there are more than 15 to be painted to this day.

+++


Ogryns. Although worst option one can build from the ogryn/bullgryn box, I love them so much that there was no other eventuality for me to make them. Ogryns are one of the trademark IG models for me.
But hell, they are miserable, poor bastards who die like shit and do the same.

+++


Griffon - Yalden Pattern. Not much to say. Few plastcard plates and bits from IG and now I´ve got nice, armoured Griffon. Mainly because the old one was too fugly and weird-looking.

+++


Well, since I´ve got too much time apparently (and too much paint also) there are 5 chimeras and those three Leman Russes painted now (ok, also two griffons) and 5 Lemans waiting for repaint.

Thanks for watching

No comments:

Post a Comment