11 May 2015

+++ 3rd Division & shed+++



So now I´m slowly finishing some infantry for the brits and also I´ve got some buildings to paint. 
I ´ve waited for a couple of days for decals of the 3rd Division (frankly, I´ve choosen them because of simplicity of the sign of a black and red triangle) 
Then I was like.. well, could someone help me with how those signs were used? Ok, I´ve checked few Osprey books and decided to go a bit wild heh. Sadly then, I do not have historicaly correct signs. Or maybe I do, but don´t know which regiment or brigade they are. 



I´ve painted this shed today after work after some time I´ve spent on Warthunder. I feared that I  will be playing more than painting, but somehow gets frustrated by british planes and turned Warplanes off. Get to the shed to heal my nerves a bit..



Please check that NCO there with Schmeisser MP 40 - he cleary likes it more than Sten gun


Also note that bush besides the shed. I really, really like it as a "realistic" touch. Got 15 of them for about a 7 euro, which was quite a deal considering how nice they are. Be prepared for more of them.



Yep, that shed is bit "comics" style, not realistic as are my brits, but after long years of warhammer, I cannot change that habit of painting comics style easily. 



No comments:

Post a Comment