12 May 2013

Maur aep Noch´s Marauders & Ravan Khaiin

From now on I´m switching this blog to engrish :) so be patient please.

Today I´ve managed to finish platoon command squad for "brother´s" renegade imperial guard.
I ´ve a plan for a fluffy renegades from my world of Aterna Prime where the majority of my fluff belongs.

Maur aep Noch is a former captain of the frigate which sailed on Aterna´s hot seas for a long time ´till he and his crew joined the rebellion, than falls for the chaos cults and during the invasion on northern continet, loyalists aircraft sinks this frigate. Since than, Maur and his crew joined the chaos army.

Maur aep Noch - grizzled red bearded devil from the sea
Ullaus - ghostly drummer and captain´s closest advisor
Dreup - vox operator and axeman from Moiian
Hawtek - he-who-whispers
Crazed Tull - former slave from imperial ship
Benediktus - heretek and former techpriest from the frigate


Recently I was approached with a friend of mine with the idea of playing the Necromunda again.
Since my old Goliath gang went to the chaos IG army (soon to be on this blog too I hope) and I consider the GW gang-models not very likeable, I´m trying to build a new one from my bitz box.
It´ll be house Orlock gang.
Now, this is WIP of Ravan Khaiin, gangleader, former imperial priest (and later acolyte of inquisitor Avanor Hades
)

No comments:

Post a Comment