24 May 2013

Narchun´s Reavers

Hi again after couple of days.
This week I´ve been busy painting my Space Marines, namely jumppack command squad for chaplain, but since they are not finished yet, I´ll introduce you another bunch of renegates - Narchuns´s Reavers.
They are my side project (as is my whole renegade guard) but I´ve get bored by painting Space Marines. For some weeks I was kept away from renegades since I wasn´t sure how they should look.
I´ve got 25 Maur aep Noch´s Marauders modeled as ex-sailors, but for this new platoon, I promised my brother that they will have more sinister and more Blood Pact look.
Not an easy task considering they are from catachans and I´m a lame with greenstuff. But some ideas come out into my mind so I´ve tried to upgrade them a bit.
Catachans mixed with cultists from Dark Vengeance and marauders from FB. They´ve got a few spikes, horns and weird stuff. They´ve also got metal plates here and there and fur on shoulders and waist.
Fur on Reavers is part the badge of success in Moiian campaign and part necessity since northern continent is colder than their homeland.

I´ll have to learn something about photography.... sorry for it.

So here is command squad. Narchun the Horned Beast is the commander. Ex-sergeant from household guard of the House Frakos, he had betrayed his former employee, turned to chaos and founded a small warband. He is with the rebellion almost since it´s beginning, worshiping dark gods and seeking pacts of power.


Narchun the Horned Beast.

Barkhos, the Defiler of the Church and a rapist. Once, he was cursed by one of his victins to die horribly in righteous flames.. His time will surely come.


Molkor the Iconoclast. Blessed by the Blood. He is the iconbearer of the Khorne and relentless destroyer of everything imperial.
On his side is Smaphtor, former priest from Danas. He found himself in more harsh belief and fled with Reavers.


Kastrus. His throat was slit by some nameless enemy during hive war at the start of the rebellion. Since than he´s silent and malevolent.


And finaly, Sorkos and his pack. Almost all of them hails from hive Sonaal and household of the House Frakos


No comments:

Post a Comment